Easy Wood Tools
Ci2-R2 - 2" Radius Carbide Replacement Cutter
Save 15% - December 8 - 10 ONLY!
Easy Wood Tools® carbide replacement cutters are an essential component of any woodturner's toolkit, offering precision, ease of use, and superior cutting performance. Known for their strength, durability, and excellent cutting ability, the carbide material used in these cutters can...
Items You May Need
Easy Wood Tools® carbide replacement cutters are an essential component of any woodturner's toolkit, offering precision, ease of use, and superior cutting performance. Known for their strength, durability, and excellent cutting ability, the carbide material used in these cutters can easily cut through wood, acrylic, and other materials with minimal effort and produce a clean, smooth finish. The cutters are easy to install and can be changed quickly, allowing woodworkers and turners to keep their tools sharp and ready for use at all times.
- Square cutters can remove bulk material fast and efficiently
- Radius cutters allow for some shaping and can be used to create sweeping arcs
- Designed to last longer than traditional steel blades
- Less prone to dulling and chipping
- Easily rotatable and replaceable
- Made in America
- Product: Replacement cutter
- Material: Carbide
- Type: Square
- Radius: 2"
- Compatibility: For use with the Easy Start, Mini and Mid-Size Easy Roughers
- (1) Easy Wood Tools - Ci2-R2 - 2" Radius Carbide Replacement Cutter - Square
- (1) Replacement 8-32 countersink machine screw
Articles & Blogs
Did you ever start a hobby and loved it so much that you knew you would never quit doing it no matter what? Well Michael Smith is such a guy and his hobby is, you guessed it…woodworking! Now Mike is not your average woodworker. He is hooked on woodturning and turns by feeling.
ain't carbide sweet
Do not, and I repeat, do not miss out on the best thing happening to owning a lathe. The name of it, is "CARBIDE".
Great way to start turning
Easy Wood Tools are a great line of products. They do a fantastic job and make it truly "easy" to get started into the one form of woodworking that most of us want to do but are hesitant to try.
Easy Wood ToolsItem 164541
Easy Wood ToolsItem 164563
Easy Wood ToolsItem 164561