California Air Tools - 1P1060S, 0.6 HP, Light & Quiet, 1 Gal., Steel Portable Air Compressor
This California Air Tools Light and Quiet model 1P1060S portable air compressor is the perfect entry unit for the new home buyer, hobbyist, woodworker, or DIYer. It is powerful enough to handle...
Item 427627Model CAT-1P1060SP
Item 422892Model CAT-5510A
Item 422889Model CAT-4610AC
Item 422891Model CAT-4620AC-22060
Item 421786Model CAT-6010LFC
Item 422890Model CAT-4620AC
Item 421785Model CAT-5510SE
Item 421797Model CAT-15020C
Item 422888Model CAT-4610S
Item 422033Model CAT-10010LFDCAD
This light and quiet air compressor was designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 56 dB of sound. That’s about the same as a normal conversation. It features a 0.6 HP motor which operates at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear. The new “IP” ultra-quiet and oil-free motor is a single piston pump design which is engineered for high performance. That oil-free pump has a life cycle before wear of 3000+ hours of operation which is vastly better than competitors in its segment which have life cycles of 250 hours or less. This air compressor can be used in cold temperatures and uneven terrain.
- 0.6 HP motor operates at 1680 RPM
- 1.0 Gallon Steel Tank
- 1.60 CFM at 40 PSI
- 1.20 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Oil-free, single piston pump
- Two Pressure Control Gauges
- One Universal 1/4" Quick Connector
- Low Amp Draw: 4.5 Amps
- Thermal Overload Protector
- Only 50 seconds to fill tank
- Low vibration and less heat
- 3000 hours life cycle
- Great for cleaning, inflating tires, beds, toys, and sport balls
- Dimensions: 12.6" L x 15.1" W x 15" H
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.