Router Motor - 3.25 HP
The PM-6200 Router Motor from BORA® is a heavy-duty 3-1/4 HP, 15 amp router motor that includes ER20 collets, as well as improved soft start, speed control and runout tolerance. The adjustable speed control is completely sealed for reliability in the harshest of router table or CNC...
- 3-1/4 HP variable speed
- Soft start and variable-speed dial ensure complete control
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- 15 amp motor offers 10,000 to 22,000 RPM for smooth routing
- 4-1/4"-diameter motor for easy use with router lifts or CNC machines
- Precision ER collets for secure, accurate routing
- Volts: 120VAC
- Amps: 15A
- Horsepower: 3.25 HP
- No Load RPM: 10,000-22,000
- Motor Diameter: 4-1/4"
- (1) BORA Router Motor - 3.25 HP
- (1) 1/4" Collet
- (1) 1/2" Collet
- (2) Offset Wrenches
- This motor is designed specifically for use with router lifts or CNC machines that specify a 4-1/4" diameter router motor.
Bora 3.25 HP ROuter
I purchased this ~10 months ago primarily for raised panels. Over the past 10 months, I've really used it kind of sparingly since I'm just a hobbyist, maybe 3-4 raised panels, plus some other stuff, rounding or chamfering edges, that kind of thing. I noticed yesterday what I'm thinking are the bearings wearing out. This was observed while removing material for a tray. Love the soft start and the power, but I am disappointed with the life. That said, I'm sure it will crap out and I'll have to replace it. So, here I go again looking for something a bit more durable. Yes, this thing has been mounted in a router table for the duration.