3pc WTX Clamp Edge Set
The BORA WTX clamp edge saw guide set is the perfect addition to your circular saw, router, or jigsaw allowing you to make straight cuts with ease. They are made out of heavy gauge, extruded aluminum. The BORA clamp edge is tough, rigid, and durable. The adjustable end clamp slides...
This set includes one 24”, one 36”, and one 50” clamp edge.
- Use with all circular saws, routers, jigsaws and other protable power tools
- Ridged aluminum straight edge guide to make straight and accurate cuts
- soft-grip non-marrign rubberized clampling pad securely grips all surfaces
- Modular design allows additional aluminum extrusion stectins to be added to expand the capacity up to 100"
- Positve 2-3/16" x 5/8" clamping pads secure firmly to all surfaces for many clamping and cutting applications.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.