Blu-Mol Journeyman Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kit, 13-Piece
Create holes for pipe and tubing installations, door lock installations, electrical conduit, hoses, and antennas by picking up this nice Handyman’s Hole Saw Kit. Its M42 cobalt bi-metal cutting...
You May Also Like
This nice 13-Piece hole saw kit features 4/6 positive tooth configuration allowing for fast, smooth cuts and less vibration. Their solid steel backing plates also eliminate the need for a separate drive plate. This kit is idea for plumbing, construction, aircraft, electrical, maintenance and automotive applications.
- 1 – Hole Saw 3/4" (19mm)
- 1 – Hole Saw 7/8” (22mm)
- 1 – Hole Saw 1-1/8” (28mm)
- 1 – Hole Saw 1-3/8” (35mm)
- 1 – Hole Saw 1-1/2” (38mm)
- 1 – Hole Saw 1-3/4” (44mm)
- 1 – Hole Saw 2” (51mm)
- 1 – Hole Saw 2-1/4” (57mm)
- 1 – Hole Saw 2-1/2” (63mm)
- 1 – Mandrel (Pinned)
- 1 – Mandrel (Non-Pinned)
- Adapter and Washer
- 1 – 1/4" Pilot Drill
- Plastic carrying / storage case
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGAs are required for any returns to Disston Tools. All returns are also subject to a 10% restocking fee. The item to be returned must be a standard catalog item and in resaleable condition. Please contact Woodcraft Customer Service for help with your return at 800-535-4482.
Disston Tools are warrantied to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year. If you have a warranty issue, please contact Disston Tools customer service at 800-272-4436.