Release a small amount of this inert gas into the container prior to closing to form a protective oxygen barrier. Since oxygen does not come into contact with the finishing material, it can not...
You May Also Like
- Bloxygen is a pressurized can of inert gas that prevents finishing liquids from drying out
- Used ultra pure Argon, a powerful inert gas, to drive the oxygen out
- Bloxygen is heavier than air and separates the liquid surface from any air in the container
- Use all of your finish, not just the first half
- Eliminate spray gun clogs and jams
Keeps it fresh
Use it for any finish that will not get totally used up and that will sit on the shelf for a time. Found it to be very useful in keeping materials from skinning over as fast as they normally would but sometimes not even this product will stop the process once the can is openned. Better than doing nothing.
Save yourself some money
Save varnish. Save time. No more waste, gunk, or filtering finish. It just works.