BADGER Safety Spur Model 70-940
Get your hands on the only lathe drive center on the market today with a safety guard, the Badger Safety Spur Center. This #2 morse taper drive center features a unique spring-loaded guard which prevents loose clothing, hair, jewelry, etc., from becoming entangled with the spurs. It...
The spring-loaded center point is engineered to allow over 3/8” (10mm) of travel. This allows for easy loading, unloading. Spindle and bowl turners will appreciate the comfort and convenience of knowing that the guard will make turning safer whether you are a beginning turner or an expert.
- Accurate Concentric Center Point: precise concentricity without fuss, and without fail, every time
- Wide Spurs: accommodate a wide range of work piece diameters – down to 1/2” (13mm)
- Center Point Keyed to Body: 60 degree cone center point is keyed and locked into the body of the spur center
- Sharp Spurs: designed with a large surface area in the axial plane parallel to the grain of the wood, and sharp to readily penetrate the end grain
- Patent Pending: designed by Big Tree Tools LLC. Manufactured and sold exclusively by RIKON Power Tools Inc.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.