6" Benchtop Jointer - 1 HP 1 Ph 115V - Helical Cutterhead - JJ-6HHBT
Save 15% Plus Free Shipping - November 18 - December 4 ONLY!
From Jet®, the 6" JJ-6HHBT Benchtop Jointer, Model 718600 provides a smooth and consistent cut surface thanks to its use of 14 carbide tipped Helical Heed Blades. The heavy duty cast iron tables and fully adjustable fence make for a premium cutting experience. Features include a fully...
- True helical cut with 14 index able four-sided carbide blades
- Heavy duty cast iron tables
- Large cast iron fence
- Fully adjustable fence with locking stops at 4 +/-45 tilt duel direction for beveling
- Internal blower motor moves dust and chips away from motor and cutter head
- Powerful 1 HP. 15 Amp motor turns the cutter head at 10,000 RPM's
- Highly visible scale accurate depth of cut adjustments
- Front mounted toggle switch with removable safety key
- 6" jointing capacity in a small footprint
- Large dust collection bag with a quick empty zipper
- Product: Jointer
- Style: Benchtop
- Type: Helical Head
- Motor: 1 HP, 1 PH, 115V
- Helical Cutters: 14 - 4 sided Carbide
- Cutter Size: .59"L x .59"W x .10", R6/37 degree
- Fence Tilt and Positive Stops: 45 degrees L, 90 degrees, 45 degrees R
- Infeed Table Length: 45"
- Table Size: 28-5/8" x 6-1/4"
- Cutter Speed: 10,000 RPM
- Fence Size: 22-3/4" x 4-3/8"
- Cutting Capacity: 6"
- Cuts Per Minute: Continuous
- Cutterhead Diameter: 2"
- Maximum Stock Removal: 1/8"
- Dust Port: 2-1/2" O.D.
- Recommended Breaker Size: 15Amp
- Sound Rating: 92 dB
- Overall Size: 11.5" H x 32.75" L x 15:W
- Ship Weight 71lbs
- Actual Weight: 67lbs
- Jet® 6" Benchtop Jointer - 1 HP 1 Ph 115V - Helical Cutterhead - JJ-6HHBT
- Angle Fence
- Filter Bag
- Dust Chute
- Push Block
- Push Stick
- Star Point Screwdrivers
- Hardware Pack
- Operator's Manual
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Excellent Little Machine
I realize for the money I could have got a much larger jointer for a few hundred more, but I'm very limited on space in my workshop. Assembly was minor and straight-forward. It cuts SMOOTHLY and easily. The depth adjustment is simple and works very well. I've ran more than 100 bf of various hardwoods through it without rotating the cutters, as it still cuts well. I would highly recommend if you have limited space; otherwise, I would spend a bit more to have a larger table.