Bandsaw AccuRight Miter Mill
The Carter AccuRight® Miter Mill™ is a sled system used to end-cut raw wood logs so they can be processed via the band saw into any desired thickness for turning or any other project. Cross cutting...
You May Also Like
- Easily cross-cut logs and square ends to make bowl blanks
- Log is held in place by heavy gauge steel tooth v-jaws
- Front is adjustable to handle logs up to 9” in diameter or larger
- Contoured handle grips tightly for greater control
- Steel miter guide bar adjusts to fit standard 3/4” x 3/8” miter slots