Table Saw Fence, 25" Right Rip, No. M1025
This item has an additional shipping charge
Increase the productivity and accuracy of your table saw with the Accusquare Table Saw Rip Fence. With Accusquare’s unique design of three T-slots located on the three exposed sides of the fence...
Increase the productivity and accuracy of your table saw with the Accusquare Table Saw Rip Fence. With Accusquare’s unique design of three T-slots located on the three exposed sides of the fence guide rail, this is the most versatile fence system available. These Accusquare fences don’t have the cumbersome cords, pads, or pulleys which can get in the way when you’re working or can wear out over time. Also, installation is quick and easy.
- Features dual-hairline cursor for quick alignment and straight cuts every time
- Twist & Lock system holds the fence firmly in position without distorting
- Manufactured using precision interlocking parts for added durability
- Can use standard square nuts to attach jigs and boards for ease of use
- ‘Spring loaded’ locking device keeps fence parallel as you move it across your saw
- Installs on: Delta, General, Jet, Powermatic, and other saws
- Rip Capacity: 10” left – 25” right
- Length of Rail: 48” front – 42” back
- Guide Rail: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” x 35”
- Product is fence only, table saw not included
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states, and Canada. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, or other foreign countries.
Not as good as the orginal
For the money I expected much better quality