Abranet by Mirka is a revolutionary new sanding material for dust-free sanding. This unique patented material contains thousands of small holes, making it possible to effectively vacuum away dust and other particles without clogging the disc surface. The result is seen in a very uniform sanding pattern and perfectly smooth surface. Since the amount of airborne dust has been minimized, the work environment is remarkably improved. This durable, long lasting, multifunctional material is used both within the automotive and wood industries as well as on composite materials. Not only does this durable, long lasting, multifunctional material save you time and money, but the unique patented sanding material contains thousands of small holes, making it possible to effectively vacuum away dust or trapped particles for optimum sanding and dust control. Wood turners favor these 2 3/4 " x 8" sanding sheets which can be used with, or without, an interface pad and vacuum block.
• Provides virtually dust free sanding
• Abranet sheets and discs outlast traditional abrasives for greater efficiency
• Immediate dust removal allows for better sanding
• Extended product life requires less use of materials
• Contains one of each 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 220, 320, 400 & 600 Grit