8" Jointer - 2 HP 1 Ph 230V - Helical Cutterhead - 60HH
Shipping Fee of $99.00
If you have a need for accuracy, this Powermatic 60HH 8" Jointer with its Helical Cutterhead will meet those needs while providing unique, user-friendly functions. The infeed table lever can be used to rapidly position table height, then the handle rotated for fine-adjustment of cut...
Items You May Need
The infeed table lever can be used to rapidly position table height, then the handle rotated for fine-adjustment of cut depth. Fence tilting is accomplished by a worm gear system, smoothly operated by a simple handwheel. The tables provide 73" long extended support. A non-mar insert in the fence protects the table from scratches during adjustments. The operating switch is mounted high so you can reach it easily, and the push blocks have a magnetic base so they can be stored on any metallic surface for instant access.
- Helical cutterhead with 4-sided carbide inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and a superior finish
- Extra-long tables are mounted on dovetailed ways for extended workpiece support
- Adjustment lever offers quick infeed table positioning and fine-tuning of cut depth
- Switch is mounted high for operator convenience
- Handwheel operated worm gear system for smooth fence tilting
- Magnetic push blocks can be stored on the machine within constant reach
- Non-mar fence insert protects table surface
- Motor: 2HP, 1PH, 230V, 9A
- Number of Knives: 54
- Helical Knife Size (L x W x T) (In.): 15 x 15 x 2.5
- Cutterhead Speed (RPM): 7,000
- Cutting Capacity (W x D) (In.): 8 x 1/2
- Table Size (L x W) (In.): 73 x 8-1/2
- Table Height from Floor (In.): 32
- Infeed Table Length (In.): 35-1/4
- Outfeed Table Length (In.): 35-1/2
- Fence Size (L x H) (In.): 38 x 4-3/4
- Fence Tilt (Deg.): 45 Forward, 45 Backward
- Fence Positive Stops (Deg.): 45, 90, -45
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 450
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20V
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 4 -7 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS