Freud - 76-101 Downcut Spiral Router Bit 3/16"D, 3/4"CL, 1/4"SH
Freud’s solid carbide down spiral bits are ideal for smooth, chip-free routing where chip removal is not a problem. Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods. For use on...
Item 828781Model 76-102
Item 844723Model 76-306
Item 844649Model 76-110
Item 844647Model 76-104
Item 844648Model 76-109
Item 844724Model 76-308
Item 828779Model 75-106
Item 822962Model 192.503.11
Item 844722Model 75-306
Item 838515Model 75-109
Freud’s solid carbide down spiral bits are ideal for smooth, chip-free routing where chip removal is not a problem. Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods. For use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Application: Grooves and dadoes in single-sided veneers and laminates
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty