Harvey Supply - 24 x 48 Turbo Lathe, T-60S
Flat Shipping Fee of $300.00
From Harvey, the T-60S Lathe has the same features and benefits of the T40, just on a much larger scale. The T-60S combines the technological advances of the T-40's Industrial Servo Motor and...
Item 162507Model T40
- 2HP Servo Motor
- Two spindles speeds High/Low Range with easy changing V-Belt for fast setups
- Easy to read digital speed readout
- Secondary Start/Stop control with a magnectic back for mounting anywhere on the lathe
- Sliding headstock moves across the bed
- Swing-away bed extension to easily turn larger diameter pieces
- Heavy duty tailstock with 4-1/2" of travel and a self-ejection feature for your centers
- Three heavy-duty spindle bearings for more stability during turning
- 48 position indexing with an easy one-hand spindle locking mechanism
- Comparator arms for duplication projects
- 24" guard for increased operator protection
- Heavy duty solid-locking handles
- Premium cast iron construction for a solid work platform and reduced vibration
- Spindle motor drive: Industrial Servo Motor
- Motor: 2HP, 220V 60HZ, 1PH
- Max swing over bed: 24"
- Max swing over banjo: 20"
- Distance between Centers: 48"
- Spindle speed: 60-1000RPM low range/200-3500RPM high range
- Tool Rest Length: 12"
- Tool Rest post diameter: 1"
- Spindle thread: 1-1/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle through hole: 5/8"
- Spindle taper: #2 MT
- Tailstock travel: 4-1/2"
- Tailstock Quill through hole diameter: 3/8"
- Tailstock Quill taper: #2 MT
- Spindle indexing: 48 positions
- Gross weight: 792 lbs
- Net weight: 726 lbs
Optional 20" Bed Extension available, check out item WC# 171897.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.