24-Inch BORA Clamp Edge Tool Guide
BORA Clamp Edge tool guides are ideal for all types of woodworking, cabinet making and DIY applications. Clamping tool guides feature an aircraft grade extruded aluminum body for straight accurate cuts and rigid clamping. Exclusive swivel head design allows Clamp Edge tool guide to...
- Clamps at any angle up to 22-1/2 degrees
- Over-sized clamping handle reduces operator fatigue
- Soft-grip clamping pad won't mar formed material edges
- Use as a guide for your circular saw or router
- 24" maximum clamping capacity
Easy to use, does the job
Use this instead of straight edge and clamps to create a straight edge for either routing or cutting. Simple to use, holds tightly, doesn't slip.
Look elsewhere for a clamp
Great concept. Poor implementation. I have two of these (a 24 and a 48) and both are very difficult to adjust. Almost always sticks while trying to adjust. Will not be buying anymore of these clamps.
"I would buy this product again.
Comes in handy building anything. Works great for a fence. Don't know what I done without it. I also bought a 12" one.