Wall Mount Dust Collector - 1 HP
Save valuable floor space while collecting up to 99% of dust as small as 1 micron with the Rikon® Model 60-101 1 HP Wall Mount Dust Collector. The all-metal construction will hold up over time. The TEFC (totally-enclosed, fan-cooled) motor features a 10" impeller that develops 750 CFM...
Items You May Need
The 60-101 dust collector has a single 5" dust port with a dual 4" Y fitting for use with two operating machines at once. Just cap one of the inlets for full air drawing power on one device, then quickly switch inlets to use with the other machine! Polyester spun bond pleated canister filter includes an internal flapper to clean its air-filtering fabric. Just turn the unit's side handle to activate the cleaner! All the wood collection debris falls into the bottom clear plastic bag for easy disposal.
Dust Collector includes wall mounting bracket, pleated canister filter with cleaning handle assembly, disposable plastic dust bag, strap clamp, dual 4" inlet fitting, 4" inlet cap, on/off safety switch, and instruction manual.
- 1 HP totally-enclosed, fan-cooled motor
- Powerful 800 or 1,100 CFM suction
- Two 4" dust port inlets for attaching to a single or multiple machine set-up
- Wall mount bracket for space-saving, out-of-the-way positioning in your shop
- Pleated canister filter captures particles as small as 1 micron
- Cleans easily with rotating internal flappers
- Includes clear plastic disposable bottom bag with a quick-release band clamp
- For dry use only, not for wet applications
- Motor: 1 HP, TEFC (Totally-Enclosed, Fan-Cooled)
- Voltage: 120/240V (for use with 3-wire 120V receptacle)
- Motor Speed (no load): 3450 RPM
- Amp, Hertz, Phase: 7/3.5A, 60 Hz, 1-Phase
- Dust Collection Velocity CFM: 800 at 4" or 1100 at 5" inlet
- Maximum Static Pressure at 0 CFM: 7.2"
- Blower Impeller: 10" diameter, aluminum
- Sound Rating at 6 feet: <86.375 dB
- Canister Filtration rating: 1 micron
- Filtration Efficiency: 99%
- Canister Pleated Filter Size: 19-5/8" x 7-1/8"
- Total Pleated Filter Surface: 13.46 sq. ft.
- Filter Cleaning Method: Hand crank, internal rotating flapper
- Plastic Bag Length (installed): 20"
- Plastic Bag Capacity: 1.5 cu. ft.
- Dust Ports/Hose Connections: 1 at 5", 2 at 4"
- Intake Funnel Size: 5" diameter
- Machine Certification: CSA
- Construction: All metal frame
- Overall Size (L x W x H): 23-1/2” x 21” x 46”
- Net Weight: 61 lb.
- (1) Rikon® 1 HP Wall Mount Dust Collector (60-101)
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Excellent Tech Support and Customer Service
The old version of this dust collector was defective, the inside lip that supported the dust bag would deform over time and cease to hold the bag. Rikon has since fixed the issue and this collector now ships with the updated version with a metal supported lip. I originally purchased the old model with the defect. I called Rikon customer support and within 3 minutes was on the phone with Steve with tech support who was familiar with the issue and immediately arranged to ship me an updated version--no BS, no receipts, no transfers to other departments... It was the most pleasant and least BS customer support call I have ever dealt with! About 3 days later the updated filter was on my collector. Steve with Rikon tech support is great. The collector now works awesome and I have had no issues with it.
Such a great collector!
Installation was easy enough, and using it resulted in some issues but a warranty part came in and has made this thing bulletproof! I’m in a small shop and footprint is critical. I ran 4” hose to my table saw, jointer, and band saw and it’s such a workhorse!
Horrible Filter Flange
I wish I would have purchased something else. This is a good unit on paper, but not in reality. My unit leaked air around the welds from day one. I emailed Rikon support and never heard back from them. I have now noticed the the bottom ring on my filter unit is also bent in a few places which allows air / dust to blow everywhere. I will try to reach Rikon support again and get this resolved. Not expecting much based on the my limited experience, and the experience of the other reviewer. I am giving this 2 stars, we will see what s
Defective poor customer service
The canister is defective. I only had this for one month and used once when the problem occurred. Outer rubber ring folds in and prevents the bag latch to contain the dust. Dust flies everywhere. I have emailed customer service. Sent pictures of the defective filter and have called four times without any response to send a replacement canister/filter. Unbelievable. I bought this because of the 5 year warranty. What good is a warranty without a response from customer service? I will now ask for a complete refund and send the entire dust collector back. I’m very disappointed in woodcraft for telling me they will take care of it but each time I call back - the “ball” gets dropped.