RIKON - 1HP Wall Mount Dust Collector
Save valuable floor space while collecting up to 99% of dust as small as 1 micron with the RIKON 1HP Wall Mount Dust Collector. The all metal construction will hold up over time while the TEFC...
Items You May Need
Item 847118Model 60-200
Item 164548Model 1791331
Item 847118Model 60-200
Item 851095Model 63-920
- Two 4” dust port inlets for attaching to a single or multiple machine set-up
- Wall mount bracket for space-saving, out-of-the-way positioning in your shop
- Pleated canister filter captures particles as small as 1 micron
- Cleans easily with rotating internal flappers
- Includes clear plastic disposable bottom bag with quick release band clamp
- For DRY USE ONLY, not for wet applications
- Motor: 1HP, TEFC, 120V/240V (for use with 3-wire 120V receptacle), 7A/3.5A, 60Hz, 1PH
- Motor Speed (no load): 3450 RPM
- Dust Collection Velocity CFM: 800 at 4” or 1100 at 5” inlet
- Maximum Static Pressure at 0 CFM: 7.2”
- Blower Impeller: 10” diameter, aluminum
- Sound Rating at 6 feet: <86.375 dB
- Canister Filtration rating: 1 micron
- Filtration Efficiency: 99%
- Canister Pleated Filter Size: 19-5/8” x 7-1/8”
- Total Pleated Filter Surface: 13.46 sq. ft.
- Filter Cleaning Method: Hand crank, internal rotating flapper
- Plastic Bag Length (installed): 20”
- Plastic Bag Capacity: 1.5 cu. Ft.
- Dust Ports/Hose Connections: 1 at 5”, 2 at 4”
- Intake Funnel Size: 5” diameter
- Machine Certification: CSA
- Construction: All metal frame
- Overall Size: 23-1/2” L x 21” W x 46” H
- Net Weight: 61 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Defective poor customer service
The canister is defective. I only had this for one month and used once when the problem occurred. Outer rubber ring folds in and prevents the bag latch to contain the dust. Dust flies everywhere. I have emailed customer service. Sent pictures of the defective filter and have called four times without any response to send a replacement canister/filter. Unbelievable. I bought this because of the 5 year warranty. What good is a warranty without a response from customer service? I will now ask for a complete refund and send the entire dust collector back. I’m very disappointed in woodcraft for telling me they will take care of it but each time I call back - the “ball” gets dropped.