12" x 16" VSR Midi Lathe - 1 HP 1 Ph 120V
The Rikon® 12" x 16-1/2" Midi Lathe - 1 HP, Model: 70-150VSR, offers large industrial lathe features on a small scale for novice to professional turners alike. The powerful 1 HP DC motor with electronic variable speed controls offers a wide range of operating speeds for all types of...
Items You May Need
- Powerful 1 HP TEFC DC motor
- Electronic variable speed controls
- Digital RPM read-out
- Ample diameter and spindle length turning capacities
- Forward and reverse drives
- Magnetic control box for positioning anywhere along the lathe bed
- Quick action emergency stop button on the control box
- Pivoting belt cover for easy access when changing belt speeds
- Ball-bearing construction for smooth, precise spindle operation
- Product: Lathe
- Style: Benchtop (Optional stand available)
- Motor: 1HP TEFC Totally-Enclosed, Fan-Cooled
- Voltage: 120V
- Phase: 1 Ph
- Amps/Hertz: 6A/60 Hz
- Motor Speed (No Load): 3200 RPM
- Direction: Forward/Reverse
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Speed Ranges: 250-850, 430-1450, 950-3200 RPM
- Swing Over Bed: 12"
- Swing Over Tool Rest: 9-1/4"
- Working Distance between Centers: 16-1/2"
- Tool Rest Post Diameter: 1"
- Spindle Nose: 1" x 8 TPI
- Headstock/Tailstock Taper: MT2
- Ram Travel: 3-1/2"
- Indexing Positions: 24
- Overall Size (L x W x H): 39" x 13-3/8" x 15-5/8"
- Overall Base Size (L x W): 31-13/16" x 7-7/32"
- Net Weight: 95 lb.
- (1) Rikon® 12" x 16" VSR Midi Lathe - 1 HP 1 Ph 120V
- (1) Spur center
- (1) Llive center
- (1) 3" faceplate
- (1) 6" tool rest with 1" diameter post
- (1) Knock-out bar
- (1) Tool holder
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Instructions / MSDS