WoodRiver - 10" BBQ Pig Tail Flipper Turning Kit - Stainless Steel - 2 Piece
Save 30% Now Through September 30, 2021
Item 161753Model PTK2
Item 162898Model JM-PSK2
Item 150968Model BS-01S/304
Item 161957Model JMSK
Item 159491Model JF-SL003B
Item 158626Model JM-PCK3
Item 162896Model JM-PSK1
Item 140490Model BAG OF TEN
- A must-have utensil for any grilling enthusiast
- Crafted from food-safe 304 stainless steel
- Kit comes with a threaded inserts for easy removal of handle for cleaning
- (2) 10" Pigtail Flippers
- (2) Threaded Inserts
- Handle Stock (x2) - minimum blank size - 3/4" x 3/4" x 5"
- Turning a handle is simple and easy. Bore a 3/8"-diameter x 23/32"-deep hole in the center of your turning stock, and install the provided M6 threaded insert. Mount between centers on your lathe, and turn to your desired profile. Sand and apply a finish of your choice. Thread your completed handle onto your Pigtail Flipper Kit.
Articles & Blogs
We started July with a bang as we marked the nation’s 243rd birthday on July 4 – but the celebrations are not over. July has been designated as: National Picnic Month, National Ice Cream Month (third Sunday is National Ice Cream Day), and National Hot Dog Month.
take cookouts and picnics seriously and you are a woodturner (or know a
woodturner!), check out Woodcraft’s turning kits for grilling and ice cream
“scooping” utensils. And for those with building skills, Woodcraft carries
plans for many styles of picnic tables.