10" Stainless Steel BBQ Pig Tail Flipper Turning Kit - 2 Piece
A BBQ Pigtail Flipper is a must-have utensil in any grilling enthusiast’s arsenal. Quickly and easily flip chicken, steak, shrimp and even racks of ribs. Crafted from food-safe 304 stainless steel, this 2 Piece BBQ Pigtail Flipper Kit makes an ideal replacement for forks, tongs and...
- A must-have utensil for any grilling enthusiast
- Crafted from food-safe 304 stainless steel
- Kit comes with a threaded inserts for easy removal of handle for cleaning
- (2) 10" Pigtail Flippers
- (2) Threaded Inserts
- Handle Stock (x2) - minimum blank size - 3/4" x 3/4" x 5"
- Turning a handle is simple and easy. Bore a 3/8"-diameter x 23/32"-deep hole in the center of your turning stock, and install the provided M6 threaded insert. Mount between centers on your lathe, and turn to your desired profile. Sand and apply a finish of your choice. Thread your completed handle onto your Pigtail Flipper Kit.
Articles & Blogs
We started July with a bang as we marked the nation’s 243rd birthday on July 4 – but the celebrations are not over. July has been designated as: National Picnic Month, National Ice Cream Month (third Sunday is National Ice Cream Day), and National Hot Dog Month.
take cookouts and picnics seriously and you are a woodturner (or know a
woodturner!), check out Woodcraft’s turning kits for grilling and ice cream
“scooping” utensils. And for those with building skills, Woodcraft carries
plans for many styles of picnic tables.