Woodcraft Supply LLC
Woodcraft Supply, LLC is one of the nation's oldest and largest suppliers of quality woodworking tools and supplies. You'll find Woodcraft stores in more than 70 major metropolitan areas across the U.S.; and Woodcraft annually distributes 1.5 million catalogs featuring more than 8,000 items to all 50 states and 117 foreign countries. The Woodcraft catalog is a standard among woodworkers as the most complete offering of first rate products for woodworking available anywhere. Woodcraft also publishes six issues of Woodcraft Magazine annually.
Woodcraft first offered its catalog online in 1995. Since then, Woodcraft.com has grown into a trusted resource for woodworkers by offering a wealth of information, services and products. With the addition of the drop ship program, online shoppers have thousands more hard to find products to choose from. Visitors to the Web site can also order a catalog, download free project plans, see the current sales flyer, sign up for a free woodworking email, request sharpening services, create a Wish List, preview woodworking books, see product demo videos, get local store hours, learn about events and find contact information.
Founded in Boston in 1928, Woodcraft's operations were moved to Parkersburg, West Virginia in 1989. It's been 90 years since Woodcraft first began selling high quality woodworking tools and supplies out of a one room shop in Boston's North End, and Woodcraft is still firmly committed to providing woodworkers with superior products and expert advice.
The First American Woodworker
Since 1928, Woodcraft has been inspiring woodworkers with top quality tools, supplies and education. However, the first American woodworker—the Native American Indian—lived long before that. Woodcraft honors the Native Americans with the depiction of an Indian making a spear within its corporate logo and the registered tagline, “The First American Woodworker.” They also commissioned a life-sized sculpture in 1976 by the famed artist Armand LaMontagne of Rhode Island, which took more than a year to create. It was first on exhibit in 1978 to commemorate Woodcraft’s 50th anniversary and was on the cover of the Spring/Summer 1978 Woodcraft catalog. Read the full article...
Woodcraft's DECLARATION Of Values:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. Our foundation in support of such principles:
• We take personal responsibility for our actions.
• We are trustworthy and honest in our communication and business practices; we give and keep our word.
• If for any reason we cannot keep our word, we will let the affected parties know immediately.
• We strive to treat others, as they would like to be treated.
• If we disagree or don’t understand, we ask clarifying questions.
• We strive to delight all internal and external customers beyond their expectations, thereby ensuring long-term loyalty and growth.
• We will create an environment that nurtures winning, achievement, and passion for quality.
• We consistently deliver exceptional value products, actionable knowledge, and unparalleled service.
• We are committed personally and professionally to develop a fundamental understanding of our customers, industry, and company systems and processes.
• Through agile continuous improvement, we will acquire and communicate knowledge to build innovative solutions for our customers.
• We utilize breakthrough thinking and data to develop new ideas and validate results.
• We support a friendly culture that fosters personal and professional growth and the pursuit of happiness.
• We encourage our employees to lead a healthy balanced life, encompassing both personal and professional pursuits.
The Woodcraft / Woodworkers Club Difference
Look through a Woodcraft catalog, check the internet or visit a store and you'll find carving tools from Switzerland, workbenches from Germany, turning tools from England and sharpening stones from Japan. Woodcraft offers everything a wood craftsman needs, all at great prices and under one roof. The Woodworkers Club is the nation's only chain of complete do-it-yourself woodworking shops, providing all the tools, supplies and know-how for Helping You Make Wood Work®
Satisfaction Guaranteed – We Promise!
We’re absolutely confident that you’ll be satisfied with your purchase from Woodcraft! If you’re not, return it anytime within 90 days and we will gladly replace the product, give you credit, or refund your money, whichever you prefer. Woodcraft’s Guarantee does not apply to power tools, which are subject only to manufacturer’s warranties. Special-order items or manufacturer drop-ships are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Questions about how to use a tool?
Talk to any of our retail employees or call Woodcraft's Technical Department and get unbiased, expert advice. Woodcraft stores offer an extensive schedule of classes and demonstrations.
Woodcraft is fast.
Orders received before Noon EST are shipped the same day.
P.O. Box 1686
Parkersburg, WV 26102-1686
Voice: (304) 422-5412
Fax: (304) 422-5417
Orders 1-800-225-1153 (M-F: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. EST; Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Closed Sunday)
Customer Service 1-800-535-4482 (M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Technical Advice 1-800-535-4486 (M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.)