JawSaw 20V MAX Lithium Cordless
Forget having to lift heavy limbs off of the ground to cut, the JawSaw is the only chainsaw designed to operate directly on the ground or pavement. Powered by a commanding 20V MaxLithium battery,...
You May Also Like
Forget having to lift heavy limbs off of the ground to cut, the JawSaw is the only chainsaw designed to operate directly on the ground or pavement. Powered by a commanding 20V MaxLithium battery, the WORX JawSaw has gone mobile - making it the lightweight, portable and safe way to work.
The JawSaw's patented system automatically sets the proper tension, ensuring that your JawSaw is functioning at the optimum level. With the optional 5 ft. pole extension accessory (sold separately, item #415299), you will be able to cut even hard-to-reach branches.
The 20V MaxLithium Cordless JawSaw is the easiest way to clean up the mess of downed logs or branches. The auxiliary handle provides added stability and control while the scissor-cut action limits dangerous kickback.
- Cordless convenience of 20V MaxLithium battery
- Auto-tension guarantees optimum tension
- Scissor cut action limits dangerous kickback
- Automatic chain oiler with oil level indicator
- Blade housing allows for safe cutting on the ground
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.