Worx - 15" Electric Grass Trimmer with Tilting Shaft, 5.5 Amp, Model WG119
This item has an additional shipping charge
Keep your lawn neat and trim with the WORX WG119 Grass Trimmer. Designed for performance and comfortable use, the WG119 provides an ideal blend of comfort, control, and versatility. This 5.5 Amp...
Item 420911Model WG154
Item 420912Model WG212
Item 415814Model WG155
Item 422771Model WG163
Item 422772Model WG191
Item 415304Model WG430
Item 418103Model WA3127
Item 422785Model WG926
This 5.5 Amp electric grass trimmer uses a telescoping shaft and 4-position adjustable head to remove the backbreaking labor from trimming while the balanced design promotes natural body posture. This means maximum comfort and minimum fatigue, even during prolonged operation.
Need an edger too? Rotate the handle and adjust the head and the WORX becomes a fully functioning edger that helps you cut clean edges around sidewalks, driveways and patios for a crisp, professional look.
The WORX Electric trimmer features a 4-position pivoting head that adjusts to fit in tight spaces or sloped landscapes. A foldable spacer guard prevents the cutting edge from damaging trees, furniture, walls or delicate landscaping. It features a dual auto-feed trimmer line system, so you'll never have to bump the trimmer to feed additional line. The auto-feed ensures you have the perfect amount of line at all times.
- Trimmer and edgeter in one integrated unit
- Adjustable shaft and cutting head for various heights and terrains
- Telescopic shaft for height adjustments
- 4-position head adjustment convenient for trimming on slopes
- Automatic twin line feed for best cutting performance
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.