Woodworking with the Router
By Bill Hylton. Learn to unleash your router's incredible potential with this clear, comprehensive, and readable manual. More than 10 years after its original publication, Woodworking With The...
- Cut decorative edgings and moldings
- Surface wood and joint edges for glue-ups
- Shape furniture parts
- Cut curves, circles, and ovals
- Make cope-and-stick frames and raised panels
- Cut strong, practical joints of all kinds - dadoes, rabbets, laps and halflaps, dovetails and sliding dovetails, mortise and tenon
- Make simple, accurate jigs and fixtures
- Design, make, and use templates to cut joints and shape parts
- Design, build, and use a router table
- All this and more is covered in this expanded, thoroughly revised and updated edition.
- Hundreds of large, clear photos and drawings—now in full color—show you everything you need to know about using a router productively and safely.
- The information is specific, tested, and accurate, making this crackerjack manual almost as indispensable as the router itself!
- 376 pgs., softcover.
- Publisher: Readers Digest (December 1, 1998).
- ISBN-10: 0762102276.
- ISBN-13: 978-0762102273.