American Furniture Design - Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Walnut Flame Crotch and English Black Walnut Jewelry Boxes, AFD205
You can make a pair of jewelry boxes with this set of plans. First, try a striking ladies jewelry box with a divided storage tray on top and large storage area below. Then make a men’s jewelry box...
Item 416190Model MD-00812
Item 412174Model MD-00157
Item 814446Model 906
Item 149680Model Plan 19
Item 412231Model MD-00414
Item 409510Model MD-00210
Item 412114Model MD-00028
Item 409514Model MD-00476
Item 151590Model FD-204
Item 151580Model FD-193
First, try a striking ladies jewelry box with a divided storage tray on top and large storage area below. Then make a men’s jewelry box featuring a divided removable tray and lower storage area.
- Ladies' Jewelry Box Size: 20" long by 10" deep by 7-1/2" high.
- Men's Jewelry Box Size: 16-1/2" long by 8-1/2" deep by 5" high.
- Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PROJECT PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship from Canada and will take approximately 14-21 business days for delivery.
- There will be a Flat Rate Shipping charge of $4.00 for this plan.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance. Authorization required prior to returns.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days with your original invoice and we will gladly replace the plan, give you credit, or refund your money, whichever you prefer. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
Articles & Blogs
The American Woodshop with Scott Phillips begins it’s 18th season on PBS starting on Monday, August 29th, 2011. This year’s 13 episodes entitled “Weekenders,” focus on woodworking projects to augment the home. While discovering and using new tools to become a more proficient woodworker, you should be able to finish each of these projects in one weekend.