Wood Magazine - Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Lumber Storage Rack
Flat Shipping Fee of $4.00
Looking for versatility in a lumber storage rack? Build one like this! This rack features adjustable supports that attach to vertical 2x4s for holding loads of boards. The unique sheet-goods bin...
Item 150496Model S3
Item 153591Model Plan No S24
Item 409618Model MD-00438
Item 409602Model MD-00321
Item 830732Model MD-00280
Item 412246Model MD-00497
Item 414778Model MD-00236
Item 153592DModel Download
Item 409604Model MD-00230
Item 409611Model MD-00177
- This rack features adjustable supports that attach to vertical 2x4s for holding loads of boards.
- The unique sheet-goods bin lets you easily sort through heavy sheets and slide out the one you want.
- There's even between-the-studs storage for short stock and dowels.
- This plan was built and proven in the WOOD magazine shop by its editors and master craftsmen.
MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PAPER PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Orders ship via US Postal Service.
A full merchandise refund will be issued on any Wood Plans product returned within 30 days. Returns of Wood Plans manufacturer-shipped items beyond 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Wood Plans Guarantee: 30-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. No questions asked. If you're dissatisfied for any reason, just present your proof of purchase with the product for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Articles & Blogs
Half the fun of woodworking is finding just the right wood for your next project or two. But, once you get home, where are you going to put it? A great deal on wood at your local Woodcraft can lead to one big mess once you get back without a little bit of careful planning.
Organizing and storing your wood properly will help you spend more time on your project and less time tripping, falling or finding the right piece. Generally speaking, the type of wood pieces you have lying around will determine what type of storage solution you need.