Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Lumber Storage Rack
Shipping Fee of $4.00
Looking for versatility in a lumber storage rack? Build one like this! This rack features adjustable supports that attach to vertical 2x4s for holding loads of boards. The unique sheet-goods bin lets you easily sort through heavy sheets and slide out the one you want. There's even...
- This rack features adjustable supports that attach to vertical 2x4s for holding loads of boards.
- The unique sheet-goods bin lets you easily sort through heavy sheets and slide out the one you want.
- There's even between-the-studs storage for short stock and dowels.
- This plan was built and proven in the WOOD magazine shop by its editors and master craftsmen.
MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PAPER PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Paper plans and DVD's are shipped via US Postal Service within the US only.
A full merchandise refund will be issued on any Wood Plans product returned within 30 days. Returns of Wood Plans manufacturer-shipped items beyond 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.Wood Plans Guarantee: 30-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. No questions asked. If you're dissatisfied for any reason, just present your proof of purchase with the product for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Articles & Blogs
Half the fun of woodworking is finding just the right wood for your next project or two. But, once you get home, where are you going to put it? A great deal on wood at your local Woodcraft can lead to one big mess once you get back without a little bit of careful planning.
Organizing and storing your wood properly will help you spend more time on your project and less time tripping, falling or finding the right piece. Generally speaking, the type of wood pieces you have lying around will determine what type of storage solution you need.
Woodcraft MagazineItem 150496
Woodcraft MagazineItem 153591
Wood MagazineItem 409618
Wood MagazineItem 409602
Wood MagazineItem 830732
Woodcraft MagazineItem 149700
Woodcraft MagazineItem 153592
Wood MagazineItem 830729
Wood MagazineItem 412246
Wood MagazineItem 414778