Fox Chapel - Woodworking Machines (Back to Basics)
Woodworking Machines (Back to Basics)In Woodworking Machines, you'll learn what is important to know now and what can be left for later. Best of all, the information is presented in the...
You May Also Like
Item 847014Model 9781565234970
Item 850335Model 9781565234987
Item 413099Model 9781565234628
Item 417857Model 9781565237698
Woodworking Machines (Back to Basics)
In Woodworking Machines, you'll learn what is important to know now and what can be left for later. Best of all, the information is presented in the plain-spoken language you'd hear from a trusted friend or relative, and includes:
- Maintaining and adjusting your stationary tools
- Caring for your hand tools so they work better and last longer
- Sharpening blades and bits
- Table Saw - an excellent all-around tool
- Band Saw - well suited for curves and circles
- Radial Arm Saw - uses less space and allows a piece to remain stationary
- Drill Press - bores precise holes, but also works as a sander and mortiser
- Jointer - brings precision and craftsmanship to your work
- Other important tools for a woodworker
The world's already complicated - your woodworking information shouldn't be.
The Back to Basics series offers straight talk for today's woodworker. Woodworking should be a fun and fulfilling hobby. Bypass the overwhelming overload of woodworking information available, and get "Back to Basics" with the core information you need to succeed. This series offers a clear road map of fundamental woodworking knowledge on essential topics.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer’ link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.