Vertical Handle Toggle Clamp - 1" x 0" - 100 lb Capacity
This WoodRiver® Vertical Handle Toggle Clamp can apply vertical clamping pressure with the handle that locks in a vertical/up position. Best used when positioned away from the operator; handle can be pulled up into locking position, or pushed back to release. Use this toggle clamp for...
- Quick clamping action
- Install on jigs and fixtures or movable bases
- Common uses include securing a piece for sawing, sanding, and drilling
- Provides up to 100 lb of holding capacity
- Arm Length: 1"
- Base Height: 5/8"
- Maximum Thickness Under Foot: 0"
- Adjustable Rubber Pressure Tip: 10-24
- Holding Capacity: 100 lb.
- (1) WoodRiver® Vertical Handle Toggle Clamp - 1" x 0" - 100 lb Capacity
Works very well for what I needed.
I mounted two of these clamps onto a jig which holds a fretboard in place so it can be trimmed on a tablesaw. they worked perfectly.
Smaller than expected but solid construction -- works well
WoodRiverItem 172981As Low As $20.69
WoodRiverItem 172984As Low As $13.49
WoodRiverItem 172980As Low As $17.09
WoodRiverItem 143933As Low As $21.59
WoodRiverItem 172983As Low As $16.19