Small Dust Collection Cyclone System
Reduce the amount of sawdust clogging your shop vacuum’s filter with this simple cyclone separator set. This unit connects in-line from your shop vacuum to your woodworking tool to collect dust and...
You May Also Like
- Shop vacuum port accepts 2-1/4" ends or 2-1/2" hose
- Inlet port accepts 2-1/4" ends or 2-1/2" hose
- 90° elbow creates cyclonic separator action
- 2-1/2" Rigid Flex hoses with 2-1/4" quick hose connectors expand to 36"
- Includes 2-1/4" x 1-1/2" reducer and 2-1/2" wire hose clamps
Nice design but poor performance
I purchased this separator in order to save money on replacing my shop vac filters due to the fine wood dust that collects in the filter pleats on my shop vac. This separator is a disappointment. It does, indeed, separate out the larger particles, but it allows the fine dust to pass. It caught about 70% of the debris while the rest went all the way to the filter and the canister. If you work with MDF much, or any other material that generates lots of fine dust, don't even think about purchasing this product. The bucket and compressible hoses are great and are the only reason this item got 2 stars instead of 1. I wish I could post pictures of the before and after cutting/collecting so you could see that I'm talking about here.