Quick Bar Clamp - 6"
WoodRiver® one-hand bar clamps can quickly change from a clamp to a spreader without tools. With a throat depth of 3-1/4" and 180 lbs. of clamping force, these clamps can handle any medium-duty project. The non-marring sure grip pads will securely hold even the most delicate project....
- Great for woodworking, assembly, construction, maintenance and general purpose clamping
- One-handed clamping action
- Quickly changes from a clamp to a spreader without tools
- Medium-duty project clamp
- Non-marring sure grip pads for delicate projects
- Clamp Capacity: 6”
- Throat Depth: 3-1/4”
- Clamping Force: 180 lb.
- Rail Size: 3/16” x 45/64”
- (1) WoodRiver Quick Bar Clamp - 6"
Articles & Blogs
Bar, pipe and K-body clamps are your best bet for most glue-ups, but what about all those clamping jobs that simply require a third hand? There are plenty of times when speed and easy operation are more important than clamping pressure–like affixing a workpiece to a jig or workbench, holding parts together while you drive a screw, or keeping an assembly from falling apart as you position additional clamps.
In the spirit of getting our green on, we compiled this list of shamrock-shaded workshop helpers and project supplies that you can find at your local Woodcraft store. The grass is not greener in your buddy’s garage or she-shed, lads and lasses. Thank your lucky stars that you have the inside connection for all your woodworking needs: Woodcraft!