This 1/2" bit is part of a line of imported Forstner bits that Woodcraft has tested and found to cut clean and not burn even when testers intentionally subjected them to quick, repetitive drill...
You May Also Like
- Cuts clean; no burning when subjected to harsh treatment
- Can make partial arcs and end grain holes
- Makes flat bottom holes and pocket holes
- Overall length is 3-1/2" long with 3/8" shank
- Can be used with WoodRiver 3/8" Forstner Bit Extensions
Articles & Blogs
Woodworking Adventures is back with a new blog site and our first story is in the shop with the “Turning Tuesdays” guys with another home spun turning project. Ron Thompson shows us how to make a self-centering Longworth Chuck. The Longworth chuck was developed by Leslie Douglas Longworth of the Hunter Valley Woodturners in Australia in the late 1980′s. Featuring a self centering mechanism that easily and quickly adjusts to the size of your turning by using a pair of disks which rotate against each other, drawing in and out the attached rubber jaws on a series of opposing arcs.
Does a good job
I use these bits a lot, Does a good job cutting clean holes.