20-Inch x 27-Inch Router Table Stand
Standard 27" wide x 20" front to back for typical router table tops measuring 32" x 24". Improved steel leg set for your router table top is adjustable in height to add a greater degree of comfort...
You May Also Like
Improved steel leg set for your router table top is adjustable in height to add a greater degree of comfort and control for most woodworkers. When choosing a size, keep in mind that your table should be at least 4” larger than the stand in both directions.
- Constructed of heavy 14-gauge powder coated steel and made in the U.S.A.
- Adjustable table height from 36" to 42" (345/8" to 405/8" without router table top)
- Standard 27" x 20" size for typical router table tops measuring 32" x 24"
- Larger 37" x 20" size for router tables tops 42" and wider
- Features two separate braces to further support the center area of your table
- Stands can be used with both center and offset style router table tops
- Includes (4) adjustable non-skid levelers, assembly hardware and instructions
I found this a sturdy frame. Wasn't fast setup but certainly not overly hard. Readjusting the height after was awkward. I'm 6" tall and I still have this set near the bottom holes without the wheels. It's pretty tall. Though not 100% sure where it "needs" to be. The legs are not all the same height (per instructions), so it was unclear if I could easily use other locking wheel sets. If I was shorted I might reconsider this one.
Premium Router Table Stand
Sturdy, easy to assemble.
best used with companion router table
Excellent sturdy router stand
I have been looking for a sturdy router stand that can accomodate the addition of locking wheels for moving around in my small shop. This router stand is working out very well.