Wooden Chess Sets You Can Make: 9 Complete Designs for the Scroll Saw
Wooden Chess Sets You Can Make 9 Complete Designs for the Scroll Saw By Diana L. Thompson Learn to Make Wooden Chess Sets on Your Scroll Saw From classic to contemporary, this book features...
You May Also Like
American Furniture Design
Wooden Chess Sets You Can Make 9 Complete Designs for the Scroll Saw
By Diana L. Thompson Learn to Make Wooden Chess Sets on Your Scroll Saw
From classic to contemporary, this book features patterns for 9 different chess set designs that can be made on the scroll saw. By simply using the compound cutting technique that the author outlines in this book, you can create a wooden chess set that will be cherished for years to come.
- Complete how-to instructions
- Patterns and instructions for playing board
- Overview of the history of chess
- Information on wood, safety, finishing and more
Choose from 9 Different Designs:
- Classic I
- Classic II
- For the Birds
- Happy Bugs
- In the Garden
- Sea Life
- Alien Chess
- Woodworker's Set
- Honorable Heritage
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.
Articles & Blogs
As part of our Mother’s Day series, we will introduce you to several superstar moms (and grandmothers!) who combine their love of family with their love of woodworking. Meet Lucette Jones - she found an old kitchen knife at 10 yrs old and hasn't stopped carving since.