Wilton - Woodworkers Vise
This woodworker's vise includes a metal housing which fully encloses the screw, preventing sawdust and dirt from "gumming" the threads. Not only does this keep the threads clean, but it also...
Item 144844Model 39007
Item 142768Model SKC-302PU
Front jaw pivots 12 degrees to allow clamping of irregularly shaped objects and the entire front jaw can be "lifted" up and locked in place to serve as a full length dog. Jaw width is 4" x 7". Max. opening is 10". 29 lb. Complete with mounting instructions. Vise shown with optional magnetic maple jaw, sold separately.
- Front jaw pivots 10 degree to allow for clamping irregular shaped parts
- Front jaw moves up 9/16" to act as a full lenght dog
- Pivot jaw can be removed for wider clamping
- Metal housing fully encloses the screw
- Jaw width 4" x 7", magnetic maple jaw inserts sold separately
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional shipping charges. This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Excellent Product - a Woodworker's Dream
I bought this for my husband's birthday and he just loves it - I don't believe there's anything better out there than this for woodworking needs.
Heavy duty vice
Attached this to the new workbench I made, and it is a big boy vice! Hard for one person to install, but once it is in place, it is good to go. I like it!
Wow, better than I expected!
I'm just past being a beginner. But I have been frustrated enough using vises not designed specifically for woodworking that I know heaven when I reach it.
I don't use this vise like most people. I use it for a gun vise. It works perfect for me. The pivoting jaw is a great help to clamp the barrel. I will recommend this vise to all my friends.
First Vise - wow!
I love this vise - the covered bottom is great - no saw dust in the works! This is my first vise, and it's far superior to the vise my dad had while I was growing up (which was red - ah, nostalgia).
Solid Woodworking Vise
This is my third Wilton vise, the first woodworking type. The quick release action works well, no release lever to deal with. The taper on the back of the fixed jaw makes the vise more difficult to flush mount into the skirt on a workbench.