Ultimate Flush Trim Bit - Spiral Combination - 1/2" SH x 7/8"D x 1-1/8" CL
The Ultimate in flush trim bits – if you use a lot of templates or use a router bit to flush trim, then this is the best that you can buy. Whiteside® Ultimate Flush Trim Bits are perfect when working with templates or when using a router to flush trim matching wood surfaces. Compression...
- Compression spiral technology
- 7/8" diameter for higher shear angles
- Novice approved for creating perfect edges
- Top and bottom bearing gives you the opportunity of working with either a top or bottom template
- Shank: 1/2"
- Cutting Diameter: 7/8"
- Cutting Length: 1-1/8"
- Overall Length: 3-3/4"
- Bit Type: Combination
- (1) Ultimate Flush Trim Bit - Combination - 1/2" SH x 7/8"D x 1-1/8" CL
Articles & Blogs
These Ultimate Flush Trim Bits are perfect when working with templates or when using a router to flush trim matching wood surfaces.
Excellent bit for tricky grain veneer.
I used this bit to cut some fragile veneers that were being used for book matching. The cutter made great cuts without any tear-out. The cut quality was excellent. Since the gullets next to the cutting edges are not very deep, only shallow cuts should be attempted or use slow feed speeds. I have no reservations in recommending this bit except for the high cost.