Whiteside - 6709A 3-Wing (3/16") Slotting Cutter Router Bit .187"
90-day GuaranteeLearn More
Whiteside 3-wing slotting cutters are superior to straight router bits for slotting the edges of boards. Carbide tips cut spline joints in solid wood, plywood, and particle board. A kerf 1/2" deep...
You May Also Like
Item 405484Model 1922
Item 405482Model 1918
Item 24D61Model 6700A
Item 159256Model 159256W
• Superior to straight router bits for slotting the edges of boards
• Carbide tips cut spline joints in solid wood, plywood, and particle board
• A kerf 1/2" deep is cut quickly and cleanly
• Cutters require Woodcraft #24D68 or #24D69 arbor to operate
• Whiteside bits are made in the U.S.A.
Your Shipping SUCKS!!!!
The cutting tools work great... But your shipping SUCKS!! You ship it by UPS and it comes to my house by USPS... Why don't you call ur local post office and have them drop off some boxes for free and they will come back and pick them up for free.. If it fits, it ships for a v ery low price anywhere in the usa.. I could have save alot of money for shipping if you had shipped it by the USPS... The USPS was the ones who sehipped it to my house.. Your shipping SUCKS!!! Robert Diefenderfer