Whiteside - 1908-A Biscuit Router Bit 1/4" Shank
Please note that the image above shows the 1/2" shank 1910-A bit (WC# 24D72), not the 1/4" shank of the 1908-A.This is a simple to use alternative to costly biscuit joinery machines. It features a...
You May Also Like
Item 816839Model 3098
Item 819065Model 3094
Item 814891Model 3094B
Please note that the image above shows the 1/2" shank 1910-A bit (WC# 24D72), not the 1/4" shank of the 1908-A.This is a simple to use alternative to costly biscuit joinery machines. It features a 5/32" cutter, wrench and bearing to cut slots for #20 Biscuits.
• 5/32 cutter to cut slots for #20 biscuits
• To cut #20, #10, & #0 biscuit slots, try the Whiteside 1940 kit (WC# 24D70)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns of Whiteside manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will be accepted for 60 days.Customer pays return shipping. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, its warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Whiteside Product Guarantee:
All Whiteside tools are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship & materials. Warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the tool. Warranty is void if tools are altered in any way or show signs of abuse or misuse. Whiteside's Customer Service # is 1-800-225-3982.
This cutter is smaller than a biscuit cutting machine so you will have to move the material after the initial cut to get a biscuit to fit.It's not a deal breaker bit you do have to factor it in.
Simplifies bisquit joining tremendously.
This bit is especially useful when doing more complicated bisquit joining.
This bit works great in making pictur frames. I love it.