Whiteside - 1570 Pointed Round Over Router Bit 3/16"R 3/8" D 1/4" SH
This pointed round over bit is unbelievably versatile and can be used for fluting, beading, molding and even sign carving. Download Vectric 127281 File Tool #127281 Vectric Compatible Tool...
Item 127283Model 1574
Item 127284Model 1580
Item 127282Model 1572
Item 24B93Model 2000
Item 813983Model 2009B
Item 828707Model 34-108
Item 24B91Model 2000A
Item 24B95Model 2002
Item 24B96Model 2003
This pointed round over bit is unbelievably versatile and can be used for fluting, beading, molding and even sign carving.
Download Vectric 127281 File
|Tool #127281 Vectric Compatible Tool File |
127281 tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
This tool file is to be used as a starting point for your CNC projects and the parameters should be adjusted based on your project and material.
To add a .tool file, open the Tool Database in your software after safely downloading the .tool file. Select the Import Option to add the downloaded .tool files into the software. Only use the .tool file for the specific Whiteside part number. By downloading any of these .tool files, you acknowledge the safety information below.
1) Never use the .tool file for any bit other than the specified Whiteside part number.
2) Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter.
3) Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters.
4) Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use.
5) Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer.
6) Whiteside Machine Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).