Whiteside - 1404 Round Nose (Core Box) Router Bit 1/4" SH 1/4" R X 1/2" D X 5/8" CL 2-1/4" OL
This round nose router bit is made from American manufacturer Whiteside. Features: • 1/4" SH 1/4" R X 1/2" D X 5/8" CL 2-1/4" OL• Carbide tipped, except where noted.D = Diameter; CL = Cutting...
You May Also Like
Item 149551Model 22100700
Item 24B53Model 1414
Item 24B33Model 1403
Item 24B51Model 1411
• 1/4" SH 1/4" R X 1/2" D X 5/8" CL 2-1/4" OL
• Carbide tipped, except where noted.
D = Diameter; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.
Note: Products labeled "Ships Direct from Manufacturer" are shipped directly from the manufacturer, whose warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft. In-stock product will ship within 5 business days. All returns after 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. For details, click on the "Ships Direct From Manufacturer" link below.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns of Whiteside manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will be accepted for 60 days.Customer pays return shipping. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, its warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Whiteside Product Guarantee:
All Whiteside tools are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship & materials. Warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the tool. Warranty is void if tools are altered in any way or show signs of abuse or misuse. Whiteside's Customer Service # is 1-800-225-3982.
Works as expected
I am using this bit to make trail markers using treated wood for a county park.