Wenge Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - Flat Cut - 3M PSA Backed
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. Wenge veneer is naturally dark brown in color. The deep dark color of the wood adds dramatic effect by itself or a bold contrast with...
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. Wenge veneer is naturally dark brown in color. The deep dark color of the wood adds dramatic effect by itself or a bold contrast with other woods such as oak, cherry, koa, and more. Wenge is a West African hardwood that is very dense, hard and heavy with a coarse texture and a porous grain. Wenge wood veneer will accept finishes well but care should be taken to remove all sanding dust from the pores. It is almost never stained. Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) veneer is a type of paper-backed veneer that is a simple and easy alternative for applying veneer without the need for a liquid adhesive. Utilizing 3M™ adhesives, PSA veneer bonds to most smooth surfaces that are dry and free of dust and contaminants.
- Applications include furniture repair and manufacture, countertops and shelves and architectural millwork
- Book-matched with precision matched spliced seam lines
- Flexible, making application an easy process
- Pre-sanded and ready to finish
- Consistent color
- Species: Wenge
- Width: 4'
- Length: 8'
- Cut/Style: Flat Cut
- Backing Type: 3M PSA
- (1) Wenge Wood Veneer Sheet - 4' x 8' - Flat Cut - 3M PSA Backed
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, while the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis is a custom made product and is non-returnable. Once placed, order cannot be cancelled.
- Your order will ship in approximately 10-14 business days.
- This product ships direct from the manufacturer and is considered special order.
- Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states.
- Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only due to manufacturers defect and must be in an unprocessed condition. Defect-related returns must be received within 30 days.If you have a defect issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.