Stubby Easy Riser Keyboard Mechanism, Model 29156-2
Use just one finger to lift and adjust your keyboard tray with Weber Knapp's Stubby Easy Riser Keyboard Mechanism. Keyboard tray sold separately.Features5 1/4" height adjustment, spring...
You May Also Like
Use just one finger to lift and adjust your keyboard tray with Weber Knapp's Stubby Easy Riser Keyboard Mechanism. Keyboard tray sold separately.
- 5 1/4" height adjustment, spring assistance.
- 5 1/2" end of track to rear of keyboard tray distance.
- 21" length of track supplied.
- +/- 15 degree tilt adjustment.
- No knob, lever or ratchet handle required to set height; knob only adjusts tilt angle.
- 360 degree rear swivel
- 5 year warranty
- Meets BIFMA X 5.5 -1998 Standards.
- Rugged steel construction finished in a durable black textured powder coating.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Weber Knapp Warranty:
Weber Knapp warranties its mechanisms for 5 years and any wear items (such as palm rests) for 1 year. If you have a concern about a warranty issue, please contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482.
Bought this to replace my older keyboard shelf from WebberKnapp Co dated 1993. My original hinge mechanism was plastic, while the new one is all metal. The slide track is now 3-4" deeper. The keyboard shelf now swivels 10-15 degrees left to right. Still functions as my old one did. Con: When pushing back in retracted position occasionally my keyboard drops 3" and I haven't figured out why. My original adj lever extended out near end of keyboard tray, the new rubber coated one is next to hinge mechanism. Seams difficult to reach from office chair w/o reaching under the desk. Overall It still is better then all the plastic adj keyboard shelves. Woodcraft had the best price.