Professional C-Series Ceramic Kamado, Black
The Vision Grills Professional C-Series CeramicKamado has re-set the bar for design and innovation with its separatecalibrated control systems for both smoking and grilling. Located on both thetop vent and in the bottom Pro Zone, the Professional C-Series has built-incharcoal smoker and...
The Vision Grills Professional C-Series Ceramic
Kamado has re-set the bar for design and innovation with its separate
calibrated control systems for both smoking and grilling. Located on both the
top vent and in the bottom Pro Zone, the Professional C-Series has built-in
charcoal smoker and grilling control knobs to give you ultimate control
throughout the entire temperature spectrum — from the low slow-smoking
temperatures all the way up through the blazing heat horsepower needed for
grilling and searing. Bottom line: if you’re a bit of a control freak when it
comes to smoking, or if you simply want a nearly effortless way to achieve
grilling perfection, only the Professional C-Series Ceramic Kamado will do.
- Heavy Duty Ceramic Exterior Body and Fire Bowl
- Calibrated Top Vent with Dedicated Smoker Knob and
cool-to-touch Bakelite tab
- 604 square inches of cooking space. 2-Tiered
Stainless Steel Flip Cooking Grates with handles.
- Integrated easy-to-read Thermometer with cooking
- Dual Spring Hinge with front lid Shock Absorber
- ProZone includes Electric Starter Port for quick
lighting, dedicated Smoking and Grilling Knobs for precise control, and
Removable Ash Drawer for easy clean up.
- 2 Wood-Sculpted Thermoplastic Drop Down Side Shelves
with Accessory Hooks
- Electric Starter included - slides directly into our
ProZone starter port for effortless charcoal lighting
- 100% Natural Dual Purpose Lava Stone / Heat Diffuser
for stone-cooking pizzas or to create an indirect heating environment for
smoking and baking.
- Branded Full Length Heavy Duty Wrap-Around Cape
- Heavy Gauge Powder Coated Steel Cart
- Heavy duty sturdy 3"
Caster Wheels. 2 Locking.
- Assembled Dimensions: 28.8" L x 52" W x
- Assembled Weight: 227 lbs.
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools
ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, three (3) years for side
shelves and handle, one (1) year for cover, temperature gauge and gasket,
and ninety (90) days for lava stone, electric starter, and Bakelite tab.
Patented Quickchange Gas Insert Compatible (SOLD
SEPARATELY) - Easy to convert to LP tank or Natural Gas for
quick and easy grilling Monday through Friday and back to Charcoal for low
and slow for weekends. Choose
your fuel with the same great flavor and moisture
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.