Vectric Photo Vcarve Software
Flat Shipping Fee of $9.00
Instantly convert photographs and images into high quality tool paths with Axiom’s Vectric Photo VCarve software. These can be run on virtually all CNC routing and engraving machines. This software...
You May Also Like
• V-Groove Machining. PhotoVCarve creates lines of grooves that vary in width and depth to represent the detail in a photograph or image. The quality of the finished result is very dependant upon a high level of contrast between the material surface and the machined grooves. This information is very important to remember when cutting designs using the PhotoVCarve software. PhotoVCarve machines dark areas in a photograph with wide groove and the lighter areas to have narrower ones. The software automatically calculates the toolpaths based on the cutter selected and maximum depth of groove required.
• Lithophane Machining. Lithophanes are 3D photographs that when viewed in normal lighting look a little dull and lifeless. But when back lit transform into stunning 3D pictures with depth and detail that cannot be seen in a flat 2D photograph.
• 3D Grayscale Machining. PhotoVCarve automatically converts a grayscale image into a 3D height map that can then be carved.
Shipping / Returns Info
Lead time for all Axiom Precision products is 2-3 business days, and they are all covered by their 1-Year Warranty. Axiom products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Also, if a customer need to return a product for any reason other than defects, said customer is responsible for return freight and there is a 20% Restocking Fee.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Free Technical Support direct from Axiom