DeWalt - Variable Speed Compact Router with LEDs, 1.25 HP, Model DWP611
Dewalt® DWP611 Variable Speed Compact Router with LED's - the 1.25 HP max torque motor has the power required for the toughest applications, and a variable speed control for optimal bit speed in...
Item 825513Model DW618B3
Item 814269Model 1617EVS
Item 874024Model DCW600B
Item 158997Model PM-P254
Dewalt® DWP611 Variable Speed Compact Router with LED's - the 1.25 HP max torque motor has the power required for the toughest applications, and a variable speed control for optimal bit speed in each application. Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation. A large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes.
- Durable 1.25 HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64"
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal
- Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long-term durability
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip
- Amps: 7 A
- Horsepower: 1.25 HP
- No load speed: 16,000 - 27,000 rpm
- Collet diameter: 1/4"
- Plunge stroke: 1.5"
- Depth stop base dimension: 4"
- Spindle lock: 12 position
- Tool weight: 4.1 lb.
- Shipping weight: 5.5 lb.
- (1) DWP611 Compact Router with standard base
- (1) Collet wrench
- (1) Instruction manual