Trend - Unibase Universal Sub-Base with Pins and Bushing
The Trend Unibase enables routers with non-standard Euro Style guide bush fittings to accept the range of Trend Euro Style guide bushes. Fits directly onto most popular routers. Instructions for...
Item 154244Model 12010003
Item 164344Model AXH000200
Item 163363Model AXH000001
Instructions for fitting:
The line-up pin fit into the collet and is plunged through the router base. The line-up bush is fitted into the Unibase and secured. This is then placed over the line-up pin and rotated in order to line up the fixing holes. The Unibase screws are tightened and then the line-up bush can be replaced with any choice of Trend Euro Style guide bushes (sold separately).
- High impact resin Unibase is molded for precise fit to most router bases
- Includes 5/8” plastic Euro Style template guide bushing
- Line-up pin used with a 5/8" plastic Euro Style guide bush to ensure concentricity of the cutter to the guide bush when fitting the sub-base
- Suits collet sizes 1/4", 8mm, 12mm and 1/2"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Trend Limited Warranty
All Trend tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for optimum performance and service life. Trend warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Trend tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Trend shall, at its option, within (28) days, repair or replace the tool. Subject to the guidelines below.
1. In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Trend Routing Technology Inc.
2. All implied warranties for Trend’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR FOR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. A warranty claim shall be limited to repair