Lock Jig, Large, with Baldwin Template
For routing the face-plate and mortise for larger locks quickly and accurately.Suitable for two sizes of Baldwin locks with faceplate sizes 1-1/4" x 8" or 1" x 8" and mortise sizes 1" x 5-23/32"...
You May Also Like
For routing the face-plate and mortise for larger locks quickly and accurately.
- Suitable for two sizes of Baldwin locks with faceplate sizes 1-1/4" x 8" or 1" x 8" and mortise sizes 1" x 5-23/32" or 7/8" x 5-23/32".
- Fast, clean & accurate results on doors 1-5/16 inch to 2-1/4 inch thick, even in hardwood.
- Adaptor plate included to allow smaller templates to be fitted (As supplied with standard LOCK/JIG. Sold separately, Item #413688).
- An auger bit and drill is required to complete deep mortises.
- Includes 15/32" diameter, 1/2" shank TCT router bit and 1-3/16" screw-on style guide bushing.
- Jig requires a router with 3-1/8 inch plunge.
Includes templates for Baldwin locks having the following dimensions:
1" x 5-23/32" = Template 3
7/8" x 5-23/32" = Template 4
1-1/4" x 8" = Template C
1" x 8" = Template D
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Trend Limited Warranty
All Trend tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for optimum performance and service life. Trend warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Trend tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Trend shall, at its option, within (28) days, repair or replace the tool. Subject to the guidelines below.
1. In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Trend Routing Technology Inc.
2. All implied warranties for Trend’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR FOR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. A warranty claim shall be limited to repair