Trend - Hinge Jig Skeleton - Two part
This item has an additional shipping charge
Get your job done quickly and easily and with minimal set-up time. This two-part portable template set is designed for recessing hinges in wooden doors & frames with a router. It is fully...
Item 149404Model 12140713
Item 161958Model 12200713
Item 143958Model JM-PYS1
Item 146721Model 45300
Item 141529Model EASY DRILL GUIDE
Item 413548Model DNP612
Item 161816Model RS11520-A-NA
• Use with light duty router with 1/4" collet.
• Includes long reach 15/32" diameter with 1/4" shank TCT router bit and 1-3/16" screw-on guide bush
• Adjustable edge guides with preset for hinge of 0.787"(20mm), 0.984"(25mm), and 1-3/16"(30mm)
• Hinge sizes – Length 2-5/8 (67mm) to 5" (127mm)
• Door sizes: Height – 6'5" (1956mm) to 6'10" (2100mm) / Thickness: 5/8" (16mm) to 2" (51mm)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Trend Limited Warranty
All Trend tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for optimum performance and service life. Trend warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Trend tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Trend shall, at its option, within (28) days, repair or replace the tool. Subject to the guidelines below.
1. In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Trend Routing Technology Inc.
2. All implied warranties for Trend’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR FOR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. A warranty claim shall be limited to repair