Digital Angle Rule - 18-1/2 inch
Calculate angles quickly and accurately with this Digital Angle Rule. Easy to operate with Digital display, rule locking function and Auto-Shut off. Ideal for woodworking, construction and machining.Features:Measuring Range: 000.0 deg to 360.0 deg, with accuracy of 0.3 degEasy...
- Measuring Range: 000.0 deg to 360.0 deg, with accuracy of 0.3 deg
- Easy operation with two press buttons
- Stainless steel rule with metric/imperial scale
- Scale Length: 500mm and 18-1/2"
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All Trend tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for optimum performance and service life. Trend warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Trend tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Trend shall, at its option, within (28) days, repair or replace the tool. Subject to the guidelines below.
1. In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Trend Routing Technology Inc.
2. All implied warranties for Trend’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR FOR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. A warranty claim shall be limited to repair