Trend - Diamond Steel, 12", Fine
Trend Diamond Steels are ideal for sharpening all blunt knives easily with little pressure. The Stainless steel core is electroplated with diamond surface. Polycarbonate handle includes hanging...
You May Also Like
Item 411973Model DS2E
Item 411936Model W7F
Item 140963Model W8EFNB
Trend Diamond Steels are ideal for sharpening all blunt knives easily with little pressure. The Stainless steel core is electroplated with diamond surface. Polycarbonate handle includes hanging ring for quick storage and use. 12" long.
Ideal for domestic, butchery, catering and fishing.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Trend Limited Warranty
All Trend tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for optimum performance and service life. Trend warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Trend tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Trend shall, at its option, within (28) days, repair or replace the tool. Subject to the guidelines below.
1. In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Trend Routing Technology Inc.
2. All implied warranties for Trend’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR FOR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. A warranty claim shall be limited to repair