II Premium Wood Glue - Gallon
Titebond® II Premium Wood Glue is the first one-part glue to pass the test for the ANSI Type II water-resistance specification. It is ideal for exterior woodworking projects, including outdoor furniture, birdhouses, mailboxes, planters and picnic tables. Titebond II cleans up with water...
- First one-part wood glue to pass the ANSI Type II Water Resistance testing
- Designed for exterior use
- Easy to apply with bottle (for fine application), roller spreader or brush
- Excellent sandability
- Unaffected by finishes
- FDA approved for indirect food contact
- Easy cleanup with water
- Application Temperature: Above 55°F
- Open Assembly Time: 3-5 minutes (70°F/50% RH)
- Total Assembly Time: 10-15 minutes (70°F/50% RH)
- Minimum Required Spread: Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon
- Required Clamping Pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 PSI for softwoods, 125-175 PSI for medium woods and 175-250 PSI for hardwoods)
- (1) Titebond® II Premium Wood Glue – Gallon
- Not for continuous submersion or for use below the waterline.
- Not for structural or load bearing applications.
- Due to low pH, product may cause corrosion on metal surfaces; test product before using where rusting/corrosion may be a concern.
- Do not use when temperature, glue or materials are below 55°F. Freezing may not affect the function of the product but may cause it to thicken – agitation should restore product to original form.
- Because of variances in the surfaces of treated lumber, it is a good idea to test for adhesion. For best results gluing exotic or oily woods, such as Ipe and Teak, contact the Woodcraft Technical Support Team at 1-800-347-4583.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
With holiday gift giving in full swing, Tommy MacDonald, host of the national public television series Rough Cut – Woodworking with Tommy Mac, shares his view of ideal gifts for the woodworking friends and family on your list. Rough Cut is produced by WGBH Boston.
use it for all my woodworking projects, been using it for years. great product
"Don't judge a book by its cover"
although this is a great glue for wood, be careful with water and humidity after it dries. You will find your project falling apart.
Good strong bond for wood