Take DVR technology to your benchtop with the Nova Viking 16" Benchtop DVR Drill Press. The simplified menus with large icons make dialing in the depth and speed for the type of materials you are drilling into easy – in decimal or fractions and imperial or metric scales. The Viking Drill Press is capable of drilling wood, metals, plastics and glass. (Note: specialty table may be required based on material.)
The direct drive motor provides the correct speed and power to maintain optimal torque direct to the drill head across the entire speed range. No belts or pulleys to change or cause vibration leading to the ultimate smooth operation.
Electronic variable speed from 150-3,000 RPM (programmable to 6,000 RPM) offers versatility for a variety of drilling functions like large, deep holes or mortising. The self-start function enables one-handed drilling by automatically turning on and off. The electronic depth stops allow the user to program the depth of cut and then quickly and automatically stop at that precise depth. Forward and Reverse function gives flexibility when using LH drill bits. The E-stop brake stops the machine quickly.
The cast-iron table provides a stable work surface, with clamping and accessory options. The 12-2/3" x 12-2/3" table tilts and rotates for exactly the cut you want to make. Two built-in LED lights easily illuminate the table. The built-in laser lets you set the center point in red crosshairs and stays aligned, even when the table is moved or tilted.
Includes NOVA DVR Benchtop Drill Press, Woodworking Cast-Iron Table, Drill Chuck, Fastenings, Wrenches and Manual.Features
- DVR direct drive motor for consistent torque at any speed
- Simplified menu and preset options
- Easily programmable speed and depth
- E-stop brake
- LED light illuminates cast-iron table
- Laser crosshairs to find center
- Motor: 1 HP DVR Direct Drive Smart Motor, 110V-220V, 50 HZ/60 HZ, Max 15 Amp
- Swing: 16"
- Stroke: 4.5" Spindle to Table: 12-2/3" (320mm)
- Spindle to Base: 22-2/3" (575mm)
- Drill Chuck: 5/8"
- Spindle Taper: 2 MT
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Within 30 days of delivery of a shipment, you may return any Teknatool product for a full refund of the product's purchase price minus a 10% restocking fee. Teknatool may also refund the shipping cost if the return is resulting from Teknatool's error. They cannot accept returns on items returned more than 30 days after delivery (unless, of course, the item has a manufacturer's defect in which case it would be covered by that product's specific warranty). Items must be in their original condition to qualify for any kind of refund.
Most Teknatool products are covered by their full replacement 2-year limited warranty. However, different products have different exclusions. Consult your manual for warranty information on your specific product or email Teknatool directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.